Coloressence makeup products

by - May 24, 2016

Hello dolls! Today I'm here to review on the makeup products by Coloressence.
Coloressence is an Indian makeup brand. The Coloressence products are manufactured by the Nature's essence. The makeup products from this brand is hypoallergenic and does not contain animal ingredients. (Cheers to all the girls with sensitive skin out there!) This brand also provides a wide variety of affordable makeup products. Yay!


My first product from this brand is the high definition mineral makeup compact powder. This powder provides decent coverage. It comes with an applicator and a mirror. So it's perfect for makeup on the go.

I did try the nail polishes and the lipsticks too. The nail polishes are highly pigmented and has got a glossy finish. But very unfortunately they do not last that long. That means, beautiful painted nails only for a few days! Sigh!


Now moving on to my favorite thing from this brand. LIPSTICKS!!! These lipsticks are available as a set as well.The Coloressence lipsticks are super pigmented, long lasting(3-4 hours) and highly moisturizing. The Active ingredients, Almond Oil and Vitamin E makes it a bit glossy.(If you are into matte lipsticks then I can't guarantee your satisfaction). Some people do find the packaging to be quite cheap. But I personally feel it is quite simple and nice. In my opinion, these lipsticks are worth it.

My favorite shade is Urban Ballet#71 which is a hot pink color. Which is yours?

Hope you guys found this review useful! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram