Everyday makeup

by - June 06, 2016

Hello girls! So today I'm gonna show you guys an easy peasy makeup look appropriate for school, college or work. A simple winged eye with a bright pink lip. Nothing too much and no harsh contouring. So, let's get started!


Starting off with the eye look.

Makeup kit from Givenchy.
Quite simple. Just a winged eye with some eyeshadow. I have used 3 eyeshadows for this look.

I did use a tape to get that perfect line.
First, I started with a light brown matte eyeshadow (Must have beige #08 from Givenchy) and applied it all over my lid. Then, I added a teeny tiny bit of pink (smart pink #11 from Givenchy) eyeshadow on top of it. For my crease, I used a dark chocolate brown matte eyeshadow (from Miss Claire). To brighten up my eyes, I added a little bit of the light brown eyeshadow to the inner corners (you can apply a shimmery eyeshadow if you want to).

Finished eye look
For my winged eye, I used a black liquid liner. (Filling your eyebrows is your choice. I don't since I have very thick eyebrows naturally). To finish of the eye makeup, I added two coats of mascara to my upper and lower lashes.
Moving on to my lips. I used a bright pink lipstick from Coloressence (Urban ballet #71) and a pink lipgloss just in the center of my lips( #67 from Lakme).
And that is it!


Tadaaa!
A very simple yet elegant makeup look.
You can add a little bit of blush if you want to. Since I wanted this look to be quite simple, I did not.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!
A lot more to come , stay tuned lovelies! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram