Indian Jewellery!

by - May 31, 2016

Hello my lovelies! So today I'm gonna share with you guys two pieces of indian jewellery the I absolutely love love LOVE. Being an Indian the two things I enjoy the most is Indian food and Indian jewellery.(Let us not forget the beautiful traditions of India !) Indian clothes without Indian jewellery? Oh no! Here are the two pieces of India jewellery without which it is a complete "Oh no" for me.


Indian earrings:



 I am not a huge earring person. But, when it comes to Indian earrings, there is nothing better than that! Every time I see a nice Indian earring , there starts a love story. I feel a good earring can actually take any outfit to the next level. If you ask me what my favorite design is, my answer would definitely be JHUMKAS!! In fact, there is nothing better than Jhumkas to pair with a Kerala saree. I prefer gold Indian Jewellery over any other metal because the golden color gives it a more traditional feel. In India ,Gold is much more than just a metal. It is a part of the Indian culture.

Now moving on to my next favorite Indian jewellery piece.

Indian Bangles:



Colorful Bangles with Indian clothes? Perfecto! I love wearing a lot of bangles with Indian clothes. Bangles are one of my favorite accessories to mix and match.  Next time you wear a beautiful Indian dress do not forget your bangles girl!

So here are my top 2 favorite Indian jewellery pieces.


You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Awwwww... Wat a delightful sight. Am a huge ear ring person too especially those JHUMKAS can never say no to them. Thanks for the post Nidhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!❤ Thank you so much for your beautiful words!🙈 Made my day!😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog about jewelry photographer.
    Jewelry Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wearing Diamond Jewellery in a function appears yourself more attractive. We can now get Jewellery On EMI as well as Jewellery On Rent from branded Studios in Mumbai Like Eves24 & many more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conversions are the outcome of your efforts. When a visitor sign up for any newspaper, or fill any form to order a specific product or when your page is shared on social media, all such attempts mean conversions of a website. Whenever your desired action is fulfilled, the conversion rate of your website will increase. This increase in your conversion rate will prove that your website is going well. It also confirms that the quality of your website’s marketing was really good.Drive More Conversion to Your Website http://www.buyseosolutions.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you can get Indian jewelry online in USA that are handmade with amazing craftsmanship.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    will help you more:
    We are a huge jewellery retailer, our jewellery is very well designed and we have a huge inventory.Products include rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets.The most amazing thing is that you can have it for a fraction of the price.
    Cheap Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out for the latest Collection Bridal Accessories https://www.cbazaar.com/women/jewellery/head-jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful blog. Keep sharing. Best place to buy gold jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post. Thank you so much for sharing a Useful tips. I will share this article with my friends. want to know more about visit :Best place to buy gold jewellery

    ReplyDelete

Instagram