The Dark Goddess!

by - June 09, 2016

Hello everyone! Hope you guys are doing good. So, today as the title says, I'm up with a new post featuring the best dark color, BLACK! (I know you love it too!). Although there are lot of colors becoming "The new black", black will always be my favorite color (Don't worry! I love you also blue). This post is only about hair, makeup and accessories. No outfit included. (The weather doesn't let me go out. Sigh!)



Here I'm wearing a black top and the accessories used here are made of black metal. (YES! The tikka is basically a pair of earrings. Don't judge me.)
For makeup, my eye makeup is really simple. Just some eyeshadow and mascara. But, for my lips, I've kept things really nice and bold. (Every girl's favorite, red lips). My hair is curled without heat (Overnight curls). So that's it for this look.






This look can make every girl feel like a complete goddess.If you end up recreating this look, do not forget to tag me in your pictures. I'd love to see them!

P.S. This dark goddess that you see, does go crazy sometimes. Don't mind! Goddesses do have fun too!



Hope you guys enjoyed! :)
Next post coming up soon. Till then you can see my shenanigans on instagram.
xoxo


You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram