I Heart Myself!❤

by - July 03, 2016

Hello my lovelies! Hope you guys are doing good! I'm so sorry for being awol from my blog. Since my exams are nearing, time management has become a difficult task. I'm trying my best to find time to update my blog. You guys forgive me right? No? Sigh!
So, today I'm here with another outfit post. Yaaay! 


If you are like me, with comfort on top of fashion in your priority list, then this look is for YOU! If you have been reading my posts, then you will be knowing that I have a thing for the color BLACK. In this look, I've used three colors. Black, red and white. Yes! The ladybird combination. Lol!




If you end up recreating this look, do not forget to tag me in your pictures. And, if you guys want me to do any particular post, do comment below. I'll be happy to do it for you guys!:)


To all my beautiful readers out there,
Be confident in your own skin. Trust me, YOU are a very beautiful person! Be yourself and love yourself as you are! And, make sure to channel your inner Beyonce!;)
See you guys soon with another post!
Yours
Nidhi Sunil Krishnan
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram