A Velvety Dream!※

by - August 11, 2016

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing good! Gosh! It feels like it has been ages since I wrote a blog post. I definitely need to be regular in blogging! Well, you forgive me for being awol from my blog. Don't you?


So, by now you guys must be aware that for me, comfort is much more important than fashion. So today, I'm here with another outfit post which is simple yet very feminine. Is it comfortable you ask? Hell Yes! It definitely is very comfortable.


I decided to pair a long front slit sleeveless black maxi top with maroon velvet flower prints on them with a long crushed black skirt. 


Talking about the black metal jewellery used here, I have kept things really simple. Just a big bangle and a pair of earrings. Simple yet beautiful. If you want to pop up this outfit, you can definitely add on some accessories like either a tikka or even a waist chain to give it an edgy look. Never be afraid to experiment with your style. You never know what suits you the best. 
Now on to the hair, I kept it really natural by letting my hair free which was braided to get these loose waves. So that's it for this look! Now that was easy peasy. Wasn't it? :)



Hope you guys like this post. Do not forget to tag me in your picture if you end up recreating this look. Also, if you want me to do any particular post, feel free to comment down below. See you guys soon with another post! :)
Love you all!❤
xoxo










You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram